Jump aboard a small group intake of the Beginners Course – this time hosted privately in the SnedLab, with a small group of 4-6 people.
The Beginners Course is usually held in a larger group format of up to 17 people. Take this opportunity to learn Ableton Live with a cosy smaller class, allowing for much more 1:1 time between students and teacher.
A FUN and comprehensive in-person course designed to give beginner users of Ableton Live an immediate understanding of music production; On completion of this course, students will walk away with a complete workflow through which to create music.
Learning as a group, with a tutor, is SO much easier and more fun than going it alone.
I have a million cheat codes, hacks, shortcuts, tips and tricks to share that will forever unlock music production for you.
Music is innate – and it’s much more intuitive than YouTube makes it out to be.
This is a tried and tested, professionally delivered course that has successfully helped over 300 people break through into their musical creativity.
Get ready to be making and finishing more music than you ever have 🙂
- Learn Ableton Live: The most versatile music production software
- Techniques for beat making
- Understand how to create songs start to finish
- Develop the habit of exporting finished tracks
- Recording, audio editing, sampling
- Musical awareness and ear training: how to make your music sound good
- Simple but usable music theory that is easily understood by beginning musicians, plus cheat-codes for using it within music production
- Songwriting and composition techniques, shortcuts and tricks
- Mixing skills: equalisation, compression and audio effects
- Automation: make your music artistically expressive
- Understanding MIDI instruments, MIDI mapping, and using controllers creatively
- Performance tricks in Ableton Live
- Workflow techniques: produce faster, easier, and more reliably with a systematic approach
When: This is an 8 week course. Classes will run from 7-9:30pm. Please arrive at 6:45pm each session to get set up.
This class will run through the Xmas/New Year period on Tuesday/Thursday evenings, kicking off on November 28th. Please note: two classes will land on a Thursday to accommodate the holiday period.
Tues Nov 28
Tues Dec 5
Tues Dec 12
Tues Dec 19
THURS Dec 28
THURS Jan 4
Tues Jan 9
Tues Jan 16
THIS COURSE USUALLY REACHES CAPACITY – It is recommended to book early and secure your place
Course requirements: Enthusiasm and excitement, your own computer with a working version of Ableton Live 10/11 installed and running, a computer mouse, and a quality pair of wired headphones (bluetooth headphones are not suitable). Ableton offers a free trial of their software.
Payment Plans are available at booking via Wizit
Referral discounts: Refer a friend aboard the course and get $50 cash back from your course fees. Get a friend involved! Learning as a team is a whole lot of fun. Please get in touch to arrange your referral.
Further details about the Beginners Course found here
Note that this course isn’t being publicly advertised on the website – use this product page to register!
Please note the Terms of Service:
- Course fees including deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable
- This event requires a minimum number of participants to proceed. In the (highly) unlikely case of cancellation due to low numbers, your fees will be refunded