Terms of Service
Hello! Here you will find the SNED Music Terms of Service, cancellations policy and more.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this page in full.
By using this website and/or purchasing a product/service from SNED Music you agree to the below.
This website is operated by SNED Music. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to SNED Music. SNED Music offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
GROUP COURSES AND CLASSES
Applicable to: Ableton Live Beginners Course, Ableton Live Advanced Course, and Sned Sessions Co-Working + Coaching sessions
- Course fees, deposits, and pre-payments are 100% NON refundable and non transferable.
- Course tickets are transferable (re-sellable) to another user if the course has sold-out or upon agreement from SNED Music in writing for a $20.00 AUD administrative fee.
- Course tickets are only valid for the course dates specified in the course you have booked. Individual class transfers to future courses are considered on a case-by-case basis, and are only possible when discussed and confirmed in writing before the start date of the course you have booked.
- Dependant on booking numbers, courses may be postponed by up to 14 days from the originally advertised date. In this case, the final two classes of 8-week courses will be rescheduled, and will take place two weeks later than initially planned. Please check your calendar to see if this works for you before booking. (Note: does not apply to Summertime Small Group Edition)
- In the case of a postponed course in which three or more participants cannot make the rescheduled dates, private in-person group classes will be arranged at the Coburg North studio, which you are welcome to attend at no additional cost. If you are unable to attend any rescheduled classes (for example overseas travel), you are welcome to attend private 1:1 in-person or online sessions to make up for the rescheduled classes, at no additional cost.
1:1 PRIVATE SESSIONS
Applicable to all 1:1 private music production training, music production/mixing/mastering sessions, and instrument lessons. Applicable to both online and in-person sessions.
- All payments for 1:1 private sessions are 100% NON refundable and non transferable
- All 1:1 private sessions including bookings for music production training, instrument lessons, and production / mixing /mastering work require pre-payment a minimum of 7 days in advance.
- 1:1 private bookings are not confirmed until payment is received, and timeslots are kept open for other bookings until confirmed. Be sure to make early payment to lock in your sessions.
- Bulk booked 4-pack private sessions are to be used within 8 weeks of purchase
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of session times incur forfeit of session fees.
- 1:1 private bookings can only be postponed 3+ days prior to the booking, and the amount paid is non-refundable.
- Clients agree to arrive on time for 1:1 private sessions, and understand that in the case of late arrival, it is not possible to extend session/lesson times.
- Clients agree to arrive no more than 5 minutes early for 1:1 private sessions and instrument lessons.
- Outcall sessions are subject to call-out fees discussed during your booking
- Bookings for all performances must be made in writing
- Bookings will be confirmed in writing, will require a 50% non-refundable deposit to be paid upon invoice (or a PO number supplied), with the final balance invoiced following the delivery of the performance with the due date 2 weeks after the performance has been delivered.