90 minute sessions provide enough time for considerable learning, significant breakthroughs in your knowledge every session, and hands-on experience of music production.
Perfect for recent graduates of the Ableton Live Beginners Course – private tuition is an excellent way to keep the ball rolling, and maintain momentum with your creations.
1:1 sessions can also focus on mixdown training, preparing tracks for release or I can mix your music and you can observe so as to learn first hand as the work is done.
Whether you are a complete beginner or highly experienced, private sessions are suitable for those seeking tailored training in a 1:1 environment.
- Study with a bachelor degree qualified musician with over 15 years of of professional experience guiding your progression
- Beat making: All the way from quick loops to full-blown tracks, start to finish
- How to master your interface: Tips to improve speed, workflow, and stability
- Music Theory and Ear Training: Learn how to make your tracks truly MUSICAL
- Sound Design: Create unique tones, patches, and sounds – find your own signature sounds
- Audio Editing and Warping: make music out of anything
- Equalisation and compression: Shape your creations and make them shine
- Composition/structure/arrangement/songwriting coaching, advice, and demonstrations
- Synthesis: Gain in-depth control and move way beyond the presets
- Layering: Gain an ear for complex layerings; learn how to set up deep soundscapes that sit well in the mix
- Sampling and Resampling: Powerful tips and tricks for getting weird and wild
- Mixing and mastering: How to get your tracks sounding FAT and LUSH
- Performance in Ableton Live – Harnessing the power of Session View and controllers
- Hardware MIDI mappings explained and explored
- Midi: learn the language (it’s actually easy!) and speak it fluently
- Finger drumming and advanced controllerism