Online private 1:1 Ableton Live training.
Four 90 minute sessions in which we can work on anything you need help with!
Learn about music production in Ableton Live from the ground up, workshop your existing songs, study sound design, or develop your live performance rig. The options are limitless.
1:1 sessions can also focus on mixdown training and preparing tracks for release. I am available to mix your music with you, allowing you to observe and learn first hand as the work is done.
- Study with a bachelor degree qualified musician with over 15 years of of professional experience guiding your progression
- Beat making: All the way from quick loops to full blown tracks, start to finish
- How to master your interface: Tips to improve speed, workflow and stability
- Music theory and Ear Training: Learn how to make your tracks truly MUSICAL
- Sound Design: Create unique tones, patches and sounds – find your own signature sounds
- Audio Editing and warping: make music out of anything
- Equalisation and compression: Shape your creations and make them shine
- Composition/structure/arrangement/songwriting coaching, advice, and demonstrations
- Synthesis: Gain in depth control and move way beyond the presets
- Layering: Gain an ear for complex layerings; learn how to set up deep soundscapes that sit well in the mix
- Sampling and Resampling: Powerful tips and tricks for getting weird and wild
- Mixing and mastering: How to get your tracks sounding FAT and LUSH
- Performance in Ableton Live – Harnessing the power of Session View and controllers
- Hardware MIDI mappings explained and explored
- Midi: learn the language (it’s actually easy!) and speak it fluently
- Fingerdrumming and advanced controllerism